Opportunities to Explore
As we continue to grow and expand into new markets, we are looking for talented individuals who can grow with us. At Auction Direct USA, we are committed to promoting from within and will need high quality professionals to infuse our culture and business practices into our future locations. No matter what position you are hired into, there is an opportunity for a career with our company.
Leadership across the dealership is essential in providing our customers the best experience.
- General Manager – Oversees all aspects of dealership operations.
- Sales Manager – Responsible for leading, motivating and training a sales team to peak performance; provides customers with financing options, warranties and other after-market products.
- Inventory Manager – Responsible for store vehicle inventory which includes purchasing vehicles, maintaining appropriate inventory levels & mix, and ensuring the proper appearance of vehicles on the lot.
- Service Manager – Directs and coordinates the repair and reconditioning of vehicle inventory and sold vehicles.
- Parts Manager – Runs an efficient parts department by stocking a sufficient inventory of parts and quickly locating specialty parts, as needed.
- Office Manager – Performs accounting and cash management functions; oversees administrative staff and overall smooth running of office operations.
- Sales Associate – Provides the “best experience” to our guests by following our “customer driven” sales process in a fun, open atmosphere; goes above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
- Senior Buyer – Purchases vehicles at auction; performs customer appraisals; assists in monitoring inventory
- Associate Buyer – “Buyer in Training” – works with Inventory Manager and Sr. Buyer to develop appraisal and inventory management skills.
- Photographer – Provides photographs and descriptions of retail ready vehicles and posts to the Auction Direct USA website.
- Lot Attendant – Maintains the appearance of retail ready vehicles on lot; assists Inventory Manager in getting fresh inventory through the reconditioning process.
- Service Advisor – Assists customers in obtaining service for sold vehicles by determining & scheduling needed repairs, communicating with warranty companies regarding claims, and acting as the liaison between the service department and its customers.
- Service Technician – Performs maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of vehicles – both foreign and domestic.
- Auto Detailer – Cleans and refurbishes vehicles by washing, waxing, vacuuming, buffing, minor scratch removal, wet sanding and performing difficult interior and exterior detailing.
- Parts Counterperson – Assists Parts Manager in locating, stocking and pulling parts for technicians and customers.
- Receptionist (Greeter) – Welcomes and registers our guests upon entering the showroom; introduces customers to our sales staff; monitors customer database.
- Title Clerk – Knows and applies all DMV laws, rules and regulations concerning dealer obligations while preparing and processing vehicle sales contracts, bills of sale, warranties and title work.
- Accounting Clerk – Performs the day to day processing of accounts payable and receivable transactions including verification, check printing, reconciling, and daily deposits.