How Does the Infotainment System Work in 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer?
Who doesn’t love to listen to music when cruising through a highway? No one! Therefore, the 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer has one of the most advanced and sophisticated infotainment systems installed in it. Check out this video Auction Direct USA in Rochester, NY, have for you where you will get an idea about how this system actually works. In case you are interested in our services, then give us a call or visit our dealership any time you want!
Read the rest of this entry
What Are the Technology Features Available in the 2021 Honda Accord?
The 2021 Honda Accord is one of those cars that has a unique blend of design, style and features. However, if you are specifically interested about the safety features and the infotainment system of the 2021 Honda Accord, then we at Auction Direct USA in Rochester, NY, have this blog post that you might find very informative. Therefore, let’s dive in!
Read the rest of this entry
Toyota Models with Exceptional Towing Power in Rochester NY
When it comes to outdoor fun and adventure in the Rochester, NY area, exceptional towing power is what you need! You need the ability to bring any toy with you on the road and off it, and there’s a variety of great Toyota models that give you this ability. These range from trucks to SUVs, and we’ll be looking at many of them today. Continue reading to learn more!
Read the rest of this entry
Toyota Superbowl Commercial Explored
If you paid attention to the Superbowl this year, you might have seen the Toyota commercial that was aired! If not, don’t worry – we’ve got it here for you to watch! What was the commercial? What’s new from Toyota? Continue reading below to find out!
Read the rest of this entry
RAM On to Bigger Things at the Babcock Winery Video
In both New York and North Carolina, winemaking is big business – and many of the selections that come from these two states are just as good (and in some cases, even better) as what renowned wine-making places like California, France, and Italy are offering. To help a vineyard and winery operate smoothly, it helps to have a powerful pickup truck. RAM recently released a commercial showing how a winery is using the truck for their business. We think that it is fantastic and wanted to share it with you right here on our blog. Enjoy! Read the rest of this entry
Chevy Family of SUVs Commercial
Here at Auction Direct USA, some of our best-selling vehicles are crossovers and SUVs. And one of our most popular brands is Chevrolet. If you are looking to save money on your next vehicle by going with a used Chevrolet but aren’t sure which model is right for your needs, we are making things easy by sharing this commercial from Chevrolet with you! Enjoy! Read the rest of this entry
Can I Mix Different Motor Oils?
When it comes to maintaining our high-quality used vehicle from Auction Direct USA, one of the best things we can do is be mindful of the oil. Check it regularly (once a month), have it changed every three months or 3,000 miles, and top it off as needed. But have you ever found yourself checking the oil in your vehicle, realized that it was low, and discovered that the only oil you had on hand was different than the kind you normally use? Is it okay to use? Keep reading to find out! Read the rest of this entry
If you are looking to purchase a used Nissan, you may find yourself wondering if mileage or age is more important when deciding to purchase a used vehicle. Both miles and age play an important role in how much the car should cost, its condition and how long it should last. Here is some information you should know.
The Importance of Mileage
The parts in an automobile are only designed to last so many miles. Once they hit that mileage, parts begin to wear and fail. As such, the mileage in an automobile is important. Once you hit the 150,000- mile mark, you can expect suspension parts, engine parts and other components to begin to wear. As such, try to find a car with as few miles as possible.
The Importance of Age
Age also plays a factor in parts wearing out. Rubber parts, belts and other parts made from synthetic materials begin to wear in 10 to 15 years. As such, older cars with low miles are not always a better deal than newer cars with mid-range mileage.
The Importance of Having a Used Car Inspected
If you are looking to purchase a used Nissan, always have the used vehicle inspected. A mechanic can help you determine how much life may be left in different parts, helping you to determine if the car is a good purchase for you.
Nissan vehicles are long-lasting, reliable vehicles. This makes them a great option if you are looking to purchase a used Nissan. Paying attention to the mileage and the age of the vehicle will help you find the ideal one for you.
When you are looking to purchase a used Nissan or any other used vehicle, visit Auction Direct USA. We can help you find the right car for you.
It’s time to replace or add another car and you’re looking at used cars for sale in Rochester priced under $10,000. There are plenty to choose from but you want are the best cars for the money. The following list provides a few examples of what to look for.
- Toyota is one of the most trusted names in automobiles due to their dependability and reliability. One model that leads the pack is the Corolla, making a name for itself since the 60s.
- The Chevrolet Sonic brings its own style and charm to the automotive scene with sleek exterior lines, comfortable interior, and several standard infotainment features such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- The Mazda Miata is for those who want to indulge in a sporty car for cruising the highways and byways. The rear-wheel-drive roadster knows how to hug the road with precision handling and maneuverability making every outing a positive driving experience.
- The Honda is another of the brands that consumers trust and the one that stands out is the Accord. Whether you choose a sedan or a coupe, the car is packaged to look good, provide plenty of comforts, and have exceptional driving capabilities. The sedan has stood out as a leader for more than 40 years.
- The Acura TSX puts the “L” in luxury. The smart exterior design and a peppy 4-cylinder engine producing 200 horsepower make the TSX a blend of luxury and reliability.
- The Subaru Impreza is also on the list of quality used cars with multiple accessories and useful features. One that stands out is its all-wheel-drive for exceptional dependability.
Whichever model you choose, take it for a thorough test drive and a pre-purchase inspection is recommended. Once you get the green light, you’ll be “good to go” to your next destination in a quality car that’s reasonably priced.
Whether you’re buying your used car online or from a car dealer, it’s important to consider how you’re going to maintain your pre-owned car. Follow these tips to keep your car running well after you take it home.
-Priority One: Safety. If there is anything wrong with your car that could cause an accident or could cause you to lose control while driving, these things need to be taken care of before you drive an inch. Brakes, tires, windshield wiper blades, and steering/suspension issues all fit into this category.
If you live in a state that requires annual car inspections, oil changes fit into this category as well. Getting your oil changed gives a mechanic a chance to do a once-over on your car, allowing them to alert you to any potential safety issues of which you may be unaware. While you’re shopping for your used car, ask if they offer a maintenance package after you purchase a vehicle.
– Priority Two: Reliability. If there is anything wrong with your car that could leave you stranded or with a car that won’t start, that needs to come next. Hoses, timing belts, and batteries all fit into this category.
– Priority Three: Nice-To-Haves. Sure, it’s great if the air conditioning unit is blasting you with cold air the minute you get in the car, but it’s not a make-or-break issue when it comes to your safety or the reliability of your car. Same goes for issues with speakers or cosmetic issues. While these things are nice to have taken care of, they shouldn’t be put in the same category as things like maintaining tires or brakes.