What is the Cargo Capacity of the 2021 Hyundai Palisade?
The 2021 Hyundai Palisade is probably one of the most recognizable SUVs on the road today, and there is a reason for it. The vehicle has an excellent design and a unique structure. However, the interior of the vehicle is just as impressive. Therefore, if you are interested to learn about the cargo space and interior dimensions of the 2021 Hyundai Palisade, then we at Auction Direct USA in Rochester, NY, have the perfect blog post for you!
2021 Hyundai Palisade Cargo Volume
The 2021 Hyundai Palisade is available in four trim levels: SE, SEL, Limited, and Calligraphy. While these trims come at different price points, the cargo capacity in all of them is the same. All trims of the 2021 Hyundai Palisade have the following cargo space:
- behind front seats (cu. ft.): 86.4
- behind 2nd row (cu. ft.): 45.8
- behind 3rd row (cu. ft.): 18.0
Interior Dimensions of the 2021 Hyundai Palisade
Now, let us have a look at what the 2021 Hyundai Palisade has in store for us in terms of passenger volume and interior dimensions. It just so happens that all trims of the 2021 Hyundai Palisade have 155.3 cu. ft. of passenger volume. Meanwhile, the interior dimensions of the SUV are as follows:
- Head room (front) / 2nd row / 3rd row (without sunroof): 40.7 / 40.1 / 37.8 in
- Shoulder room (front / 2nd row / 3rd row): 61.2 / 60.8 / 55.2 in
- Leg room (front / 2nd row / 3rd row): 44.1 / 42.4 / 31.4 in
- Hip room (front / 2nd row / 3rd row): 58.1 / 57.7 / 43.7 in
There you go! We hope that now you have a better understanding of what the 2021 Hyundai Palisade has to offer you in terms of cargo capacity and passenger volume. In case you are interested in pre-owned vehicles, such as cars, sedans, and pickup trucks, then do not hesitate to visit our dealership at your convenience.