Fun Conversation Topic Ideas for Video Chatting
One thing that we have really been struggling with during the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak is social distancing. We miss getting together with our friends for dinner or joining them for walks and telling them all the latest gossip. Luckily, today we have technology that originally appeared in Star Trek, and that is video chatting! We like to check in with our friends and family once in a while and are eager to find out what’s going on in their lives, but it’s surprising that we sometimes blank out on what to say or talk about. To make things easier, we have come up with some fun topics to discuss with your loved ones. Enjoy!
List of Fun Discussion Topics
- What are your favorite Disney movies?
- How do you feel about the live-action Disney movie remakes?
- What’s your opinion on Fig Newton bars?
- What’s your favorite packaged store-bought cookie?
- What foods are you currently cooking?
- Are you more into warm colors or cool colors?
- What is your favorite type of weather? (Ours is summertime thunderstorms.)
- What are some TV shows that you remember most from your childhood?
- What is something that you find overrated?
- What is your favorite vehicle?
- Have you ever experienced anything that could be considered paranormal?
- If you could find a legendary animal or cryptid creature, which one would you choose?
- Do you prefer leopard or zebra print?
- Stripes or spots?
- Which musicians and their songs can you not stand?
- Have you been doing any special DIY projects?
- Are you more than a cat or a dog person? Or do you prefer more exotic pets?
- If you were given $10,000 with no strings attached, what would you spend it on?
- What is your least favorite household chore that you would gladly pass off to someone else to do?
- What is your favorite cake, cookie, bar, or pie flavor?
Do you have any additional conversation topic ideas? Let us know in our comments section!